Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cal State Monterey Bay

When I created this site, I expressed the fact that my goal was to receive official training in Scientific Illustration, and over the next year to continue to improve the quality of my work. Last year, I applied to Cal State Monterey Bay's Scientific Illustration program, a prestigious program unique in the country, which only accepts fifteen people annually. Unfortunately, I did not get in, but was an Alternate. I am happy to say that this year I have been accepted. The program begins in September. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity. I will get to receive official training, to stretch and grow as an artist, and live in a location outside of my LA home base (something I've never done). I will continue to post my work; expect to see more good stuff this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment